Saturday, October 20, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog: Now's When my Life Begins. :)

I know not who you are, nor how you came to find this blog, but may I just say:



"Hi."

I  am so glad you chose to stop here, as opposed to any of the millions of other blogs there are on the web.  :)




First off:

 I can't believe I did this!
Seriously, there is no way I ever thought I would be making my own blog! I have always been looking at other peoples' blogs and admiring them, always wanting to make my own. I thought How do they have time to do this? Well, we shall see folks, we shall see.

This blog will be full of many different things. I will be posting many photos as I am taking a photography class for the first time. :) I will showcase my Disney pins, Disney dolls, American Girl dolls, favorite movies, Trip Reports, cool finds, current events and much more here.
A Little about me:

I am a teenage girl and a born again Christian. :) I attend Calvary Chapel and ( I know this sounds so 'Christian', but I do love Jesus. I accept Him as my LORD and Savior and He is constantly changing me for the better and I am so grateful! I will be posting my own thoughts on some Bible passages, my thoughts ( from a biblical standpoint) on what's going on in the world such as the 2012 elections and such and I will try and share a verse a day that relates to how I am feeling that particular day or what that day has been like.

SO, onto Disney stuff. :)

 My favorite Disney movies are The Little Mermaid, Tangled, and Beauty and The Beast. Thus, my favorite princesses are Ariel, Rapunzel and Belle. I have been to WDW twice. Once in 2003 and then again in 2008. It is my absolute favorite place in the world. I love the New Fantasyland attractions set for this Winter and the ones finishing in 2014.

I only have one doll in my Disney doll collection so far: The Disney Store Limited Edition of 5000 Cinderella.
I have photos of her on my flickr , and I will post a review soon.

I own nine American Girl dolls at the moment. I have Addy, Felicity, Samantha, April (MyAG #26), Lucy ( aka Nicki, GOTY 2007), Jess (GOTY 2006), Cécile, Kanani, and a custom Marie-Grace doll named Sovay. :) I will post more about them another day. :)

That's pretty much it for now, I think..

Sooo...















I hope you are all as excited as I am!













And to all the haters:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright guys, you know I'd love to hear from you all and get suggestions for posts, reviews, photos and more, but as you all know IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE, OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN PLEASE DONT SAY IT.