Thursday, October 25, 2012

Updates

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting! I just wanted to pop in and update you all. My tonner Rapunzel is due to arrive at Dreamcastle Dolls tomorrow and they are now sold out of TANGLED in case anyone wanted to buy one from there. She might be here as early as Saturday, but probably Monday or Tuesday of next week. I'm worried because of the "Frankenstorm". *shivers* sounds scary. Cruelly fitting for Halloween I guess. I'm not a fan of Halloween; I don't celebrate it.  So yeah.... I promise to do another longish post soon! I did debox my LE Cinderella and will post pictures soon! Here is a link to my *other* Flickr where the pics are in case you're just dying to see them. :)

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright guys, you know I'd love to hear from you all and get suggestions for posts, reviews, photos and more, but as you all know IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE, OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN PLEASE DONT SAY IT.