Monday, October 22, 2012

Rapunzel!!

Salutations everyone!

Today I felt so much excitement that I decided to give Rapunzel her own post. So, on August 29th I was on my computer, surfing the web and decided to go on DisneyPinForum's website and board member Pongo, posted that Robert Tonner had just released a new Rapunzel doll. Well, I wasn't really familiar with the Tonner Doll company. I knew I'd heard of it before at one point and I'd seen the doll from last year on the Dolls Behaving Badly blog.

I was a goner as soon as I clicked on that link. I gave Carol at Dreamcastledolls.com a deposit for the doll and I have been saving ever since to be able to buy her. She started shipping to retailers today, and once she comes in stock at Dreamcastle dolls, she'll be on her way here! :D

Well here she is:




(Photos from Tonner doll Co.'s Flickr)




Isn't she so beautiful? 

Well, I will smother this blog with photos once she arrives most likely next week. And if any of you should feel the urge to purchase this gorgeous doll you can either visit:



This is the first of my posts for today, I plan on making another one later on this evening. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this Rapunzel! She looks so beautiful. Hope you get her soon so we get to admire her pictures :)
    Feliara

    ReplyDelete

Alright guys, you know I'd love to hear from you all and get suggestions for posts, reviews, photos and more, but as you all know IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE, OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN PLEASE DONT SAY IT.