Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Decisions, decisions...

Hello all!

Remember the other day in my LE Cinderella review post, when I mentioned that the Disney Store was giving me a $15 gift card to make up for my Cindy's soiled glass slipper. Well, it was sent to me yesterday by email, and I was wondering if you might help me decide what to purchase with it. I am definitely interested in the Designer Villains merchandise that is currently on sale on the Disney Store website. I have a few specific items that I am considering:


 The Designer Villains Mother Gothel Journal on sale for $12.37.
 Cinderella glass slipper $35.00 would actually cost $20
Designer Villains notepad set on sale for $14.62

The Art of Tangled book would cost $25


Mother Gothel Designer mug on sale for $9.37

Designer Villains Tee for Women $25.87 would cost $10.87



Rapunzel tee for Women would be $19.50

Designer Villains tote on sale for $33.37 would be $18.37


Sketchbook ornaments 2 for $20 Would be $5

Please comment below with what you think I should use the credit for. :)
All images are from the Disney Store website

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright guys, you know I'd love to hear from you all and get suggestions for posts, reviews, photos and more, but as you all know IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE, OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN PLEASE DONT SAY IT.