Saturday, October 27, 2012

LE Cinderella De-boxed!

So after a few weeks of debate, I decided to debox my LE Cinderella doll, if only temporarily. Here are some photos! Warning Photo heavy post! Enjoy!

cindydeboxed 136

cindydeboxed 125


cindydeboxed 108


cindydeboxed 113


cindydeboxed 112


cindydeboxed 105


cindydeboxed 104


cindydeboxed 102

cindydeboxed 088


cindydeboxed 084
 The back of her dress is wrinkled! I was so upset I saw that. There was a tie holding it together.


cindydeboxed 081

cindydeboxed 074

cindydeboxed 066


cindydeboxed 069

cindydeboxed 040

cindydeboxed 014

cindydeboxed 002 Yeah, so these are from my second Flickr Lost Princess of Corona. My first Flickr is Lost Princess Of Atlantica. Check them out if you get the chance! :) My Tonner Rapunzel should be here on Monday and then I can overwhelm you all with photos of her as well after I stop squealing... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright guys, you know I'd love to hear from you all and get suggestions for posts, reviews, photos and more, but as you all know IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE, OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN PLEASE DONT SAY IT.