Monday, October 29, 2012

There's a HURRICANE a comin'!

Brace yourselves, folks! She's a comin'! Sandy that is. Right now my family is winning the battle with power, but that could change at any given moment;* que lights flickering above my head*. I am praying that all of you are safe and sound and will stay that way this week and beyond. Its pretty scary out there..  On another note, my Tonner Rapunzel did not  come today, but that is a rant that I will save for another day folks. (*waves fist angrily at rude Post Office workers.*)

Well wishes everyone! Stay safe! :) See ya real soon!

I'll be hiding under the covers if anyone needs me. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright guys, you know I'd love to hear from you all and get suggestions for posts, reviews, photos and more, but as you all know IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE, OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN PLEASE DONT SAY IT.