Thursday, November 1, 2012

11:00 and all's well....

Well, sort of... We still have no power, most of my town does not have power. About 50 of us are crowded in the library (which has power) around the outlets charging our devices. There are downed trees and power lines around here, but no flooding that I know of and there hasn't been school all week. President Obama was here yesterday apparently.. I have no idea whathe said yet, but I did see a picture of him hugging a woman in the newspaper this morning. Hopefully we'll get power back soon...

On another note:

RAPUNZEL IS HERE!!!!!!!!

She is drowning out my sorrows guys! The mail man did his job yesterday and delivered our mail! Yippee!! I bolted out the door and ran to that mailbox! I bet the whole block heard me squealing!  I ran upstairs, got the cameras, took pictures and video as I opened her. She is withme now as gorgeous as ever, but no pictures until I can get back to the library tomorrow, or get power back, and find my USB cable... Hehe.

I hope you all are safe and sound! You are all in my prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're safe! I'm in the midwest so I didn't have to worry about it. Glad your Rapunzel arrived safe and sound too! Cannot wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was certainly a rough week. I posted LOTS of photos of her recently. :) Feel free to check them out if you haven't seen them yet!

      Delete

Alright guys, you know I'd love to hear from you all and get suggestions for posts, reviews, photos and more, but as you all know IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE, OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN PLEASE DONT SAY IT.