Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Wow its been a while! Lots of things have happened, but I do have some more photos for you! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Do you Wanna build a snowman? upload I'm dreaming... Of a white Christmas.. Fetchingly draped against the wall At last! #disneyfrozen Sisters forever Frozen Christmas! Untitled My girls! ( Cindy and Ursula are absent) #disneyfrozen For the first time in forever Follow my lead Here I stand in the light of day! upload Queen Elsa of Arendelle #anna #annafrozen #frozen #disneystore #forthefirsttimeinforever #disneylimitededition #disneylimitededitiondoll #disneyfrozen #disneydolls #disneydoll #1991 #disneyfrozen #elsa #frozenelsa #queenelsa #snowqueen Are you ready? Untitled The cold never bothered me anyway Let it go! Here is a photo of my Ariel and Eric too: #Ariel #thelittlemermaid #little-mermaid #little mermaid So yeah! I got Anna as a present from my Mom earlier this month, and Elsa was a Christmas present from my brother. :) I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alright guys, you know I'd love to hear from you all and get suggestions for posts, reviews, photos and more, but as you all know IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE, OR CONSTUCTIVE TO SAY, THEN PLEASE DONT SAY IT.